RACE CALENDAR [under construction - bear with us!]
ROAD | TRACK | X-COUNTRY | TRAIL
All information in this listing is accurate, to the best of our knowledge. Races that are held on USATF-certified courses are denoted with a USATF logo. Where possible the event website, a downloadable entry form, and the online registration page are all hyperlinked. If you are a race director and would like your event added to the TR race calendar please e-mail us at email@example.com
Click on the region of Tennessee in which you're looking for an event.
The region defined as West Tennessee is bounded by the to the east by the Tennessee River and the Tennessee River and the county line dividing Hardin and Wayne Counties, and the west, north, and south by the Tennessee state line. The area includes the cities of Memphis and Jackson, and encompasses the following counties: Shelby, Fayette, Hardeman, McNairy, Hardin, Tipton, Haywood, Madison, Henderson, Decatur, Lauderdale, Crockett, Dyer, Gibson, Carroll, Benton, Henry, Weakle, Obion, & Lake.
SUN 03.15.09: GERMANTOWN HALF-MARATHON | Germantown | Distance: 13.1 miles | Start time: 7:30am | Course Desription: The course takes you through the rolling hills of Germantown, one of Memphis' finest neighborhoods. The start line and the finish line and all other race related activities take place at the Germantown Athletic Club/Germantown Performing Arts Centre at 1801 Exeter Road | Prize Money: $6,400 total prize purse | Website: http://www.germantownhalfmarathon.com
The region defined as West Tennessee is bounded by the to the west by the Tennessee River and the county line dividing Wayne and Hardin and Counties, to the north and south by the Tennessee state line, and to the eastby the eastern boundary of Pickett, Fentress, Putnam, White, Van Buren, Grundy, and Franklin counties. The area includes the cities of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Clarksville, and Cookeville, and encompasses the following counties: Wayne, Lawrence, Giles, Lincoln, Moore, Franklin, Perry, Lewis, Maury, Marshall, Bedford, Coffee, Warren, White, Van Buren, Putnam, Humphreys, Dickson, Williamson, Davidson, Rutherford, Cannon, Dekalb, Warren, Houston, Stewart, Montgomery, Robertson, Cheatham, Sumner, Wilson, Trousdale, Macon, Smith, Jackson, Clay, Overton, Pickett, & Fentress
September 7th (Monday Race)
SAT 10.17.09: 5th ANNIVERSARY HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL & 5K FUN RUN
SAT 10.17.09: NASHVILLE ULTRA MARATHON | Nashville (Wave Country/Stones River Greenway Trailhead) | Distances: 50K, 60K, 70K, 50 miles | Start time: 7:00am | Course Description: The 50K and 60K distance will be two out-and-back loops. The 70K and 50 mile distance will involve repeating one or more of the first two sections. Course is about 80% paved trails and 20% grass trails. Of the paved portion, 90% are trails that are part of the downtown Nashville Greenways system. The other 10% is a bike trail along Davidson Street in East Nashville | Website: www.nashvilleultra.com | Contact: Dennis Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org
The region defined as East Tennessee is bounded by the to the west by the western boundaries of Scott, Morgan, Roane, Rhea, Bledsoe, Sequatchie, Grundy, and Marion counties, to the north, south, and easy by the Tennessee state line. The area includes the cities of Chattanooga, Cleveland, Oak Ridge, Knoxville, Morristown, and the "Tri Cities" of Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol. The region encompasses the following counties: Scott, Morgan, Roane, Rhea, Bledsoe, Sequatchie, Grundy, Marion, Hamilton, Bradley, Polk, McMinn, Meigs, Loudon, Monroe, Blount, Knox, Anderson, Campbell, Union, Claiborne, Hancock, Grainger, Jefferson, Sevier, Cocke, Hamblen, Hawkins, Greene, Unicoi, Washington, Sullivan, Carter, and Johnson
Note: Start times for races in East Tennesse are Eastern Standard Time, unless they take place in
SAT 05.09.09: HAITI RUN FOR HEALTH | Oak Ridge (downtown) | Distance: 4 miles | Start: 8:00am | Course Description: Two lap course, fairly flat through Downtown Oak Ridge | USATF# TN04005DJR | Online registration: http://www.epivox.com/ortc | Contact: 423.884.2367